Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Adobe Flash Player is not saving any Website data

Windows Software

Old 22-06-2011

Adobe Flash Player is not saving any Website data

I have 32-bit Windows 7 Operating System installed in my computer. I have been using Adobe Flash Player from pretty long time. But recently I started facing this particular annoying problem while using my system. I have noticed that the adobe Flash Player installed in my system is not saving any data after I am terminating/closing my Mozilla Firefox web browser. The only thing which I am able to see is that the Website Storage Settings panel is showing those websites which I viewed after starting the Mozilla Firefox in this instance and not in previous instances. It is kind of empty on every restart of the Firefox browser. Please help me.

Old 22-06-2011

Re: Adobe Flash Player is not saving any Website data

The first this which I would recommend you to do is make sure that you have updated both the Adobe Flash player and the Mozilla Firefox which you have installed in your Windows 7 running system. The problem might occur if anyone of them is outdated and of an earlier version. So, it is better to keep your system and the application running on it updated. This will solve many of your issues regarding the performance of your system and the applications.
Old 22-06-2011

This problem seems to be occurring with your Mozilla Firefox web browsers settings. And, as you have mentioned that the problem recently started occurring, there is a high chance that somebody or something might have changed your settings. So, I would recommend you to change the settings of the Mozilla Firefox which is installed in your system into its default settings as that was the one in which you were not facing any issue and everything was working perfectly fine.
Old 22-06-2011

You have mentioned that the problem is occurring with the Mozilla Firefox web browser which is installed in your Windows 7 running computer system. So, I would recommend you try our using some other web browser like the Internet Explorer or Opera and check out whether the same issue exists while you are trying to use some other web browsers in your Windows 7 running system. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Mozilla Firefox to see if the problem still exists or not.
Old 22-06-2011

This might be occurring because of some issues with the settings in your Mozilla Firefox. I would recommend you to uncheck the ?Delete Cookies upon Exit? checkbox in your browser. Also I would like to remind you that there are many new features added in the new update of Adobe Flash Player, one of which being removing the Flash Player?s LSO (Local Shared Objects) from the browser context. Thus if the Delete Cookies checkbox is checked, the Adobe Flash Player LSOs will automatically get deleted on every exit.
Old 22-06-2011

If the ?delete cookies when closing the browser? option is checked then it will automatically delete your Flash "cookies" in technical word the LSO - Local Shared Objects, whenever you are closing your web browser, Mozilla Firefox in your case. This is a new feature included in Flash Player 10.3 which is tightly integrated with your web browsers. This is done because of security and privacy concerns. Because of this new feature, if the user selects the delete cookies option, no matter if it is manually or when the browser is closed; the LSOs will get deleted along with other cookies and history files.
Old 22-06-2011

I would like to make it clear to you that regardless of anything, which ever site you visit, in the beginning the settings will remain at ?NONE?. Do, first you have to click on the site which you have included in site list and visit the website. Until you are visit the website, you won?t be able to control anything. This is because, when the swf is loading, the default state of it is to not to select any site. When you are clicking on any website, the slider will automatically change to the value which is assigned to that particular website. Now, at this point if you change the slider the value for the site will be selected as per your choice.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , ,