Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Flash player 10.3: Error 2134, Cannot create SharedObject

Windows Software

Old 22-06-2011

Flash player 10.3: Error 2134, Cannot create SharedObject

I don?t know that why I am getting this error. I am having the Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) operating system installed in my computer. It is having the Nvidia gtx 240 graphic card installed and flash player 10.3. I found that whenever I try to play any of the videos online then instead of playing the videos it shows me this error message. I don?t know that what is the issue with that and how can this be resolved. I will really appreciate if someone of you can provide me someone of you can provide me some solution for this.

Old 22-06-2011

re: Flash player 10.3: Error 2134, Cannot create SharedObject

This looks like the websites that you are accessing is having some problem with the Flash objects and you are accessing them with the debugger. If these are not your website then you should not make use of the debugger. I hope that there will be some helpful suggestion for this problem as there are many similar threads on other sites as well. I am also waiting for the replies for this thread.
Old 22-06-2011

I think that you are facing the storage issue. If that is the case then you can try to do this. Just go to the Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager Global Storage Settings panel. There you will have to move the slider to some settings but not to the zero. You will see one checkbox for Allow third-party Flash content. Make sure that this is checked. Other than this, you will also have to see for the storage settings that is there in the new Flash Player native control panel.
Old 22-06-2011

This can also be the permission problem within the %APPDATA% folder. So if that is the case then you can try this, just close each browser and then just open the internet explorer. Type %appdata%\Adobe in the address bar. From there, you will have to delete the 'Flash Player' folder. Now in the address bar you have to type %appdata%\Macromedia and from there just remove the 'Flash Player' folder. Now do the global settings and the problem will be resolved.
Old 22-06-2011

You should ensure that there are no spaces within the shared object name that you are giving. This can also case the issues like this. One of my friends did the same thing and was facing the similar problem. So if that is the same for you then you can just remove the spaces from the shared object name and save that. This solves the problem for him and so I wish that you will be also out of the issue once the spaces are removed.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,