Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot install Flash 10.3.181.23

Windows Software

Old 22-06-2011

Cannot install Flash 10.3.181.23

I am having some problem with the Flash from last many days. Actually, a few days back I got a message on my screen that I should update my flash player to the latest version of this. So I downloaded that and install that. It finishes the installation without any problem. Now each time when I am trying to access ant site that needs flash then it shows me the same message again that I have to install the latest version of the flash. Please help me that what should I do to solve the problem.

Old 22-06-2011

Re: Cannot install Flash 10.3.181.23

You can try to use some other browser and see if that works for you. There are many good browsers available on internet. You can use any of them. My suggestion to you is to use the Opera and this is one of the most popular browsers at this time and you can try it to see if this works for you. I am using the same with the latest flash player and that is not showing me any problem. I hope that this will do the same for you.
Old 22-06-2011

What you can do is just open the internet Explorer and go to tools menu. Open the addons from there and then see for the Shockwave Flash Object which is there under show. There you have to ensure that it is enabled and it is of the version 10.3.181.23. So try this and see if that resolves the problem for you. If it is updated then you must see the updated version there. I hope this will help you.
Old 22-06-2011

As you told that you are just getting the notification that you have to update the flash player and not getting any error messages then my suggestion to you is to simply uninstall that from your computer and then install it over again with the manual method. You can search for the manual method of installing that in google and you will surly get the method to do that. See if that helps you or not.
Old 22-06-2011

I'm in no doubt that you have checked in the browser to FF plugin Shockwave Flash? Is not there? Just make sure if it is enabled. If that is not there, then go to C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Macromed \ Flash Flash Open the folder and let me know the files are listed there. I do not need any installation log information. NPSWF32.dll should be a file you need to do right click and then click Properties to get the version number.
Old 23-06-2011

It is difficult to understand why the Shockwave Flash plugin is not installed. I've seen FF have many problems and does not work, but installing it? Not only that I mentioned a year ago with BitDefender. Not happen to have any DLM / or addons getPlus get_atlcom / plugins FF right? If you need to re-enable all we have changed with disabilities or go ahead and do that if you want. I'll take a look at the troubleshooting guide Flash to see if anything related to this plugin SWF.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,