Thread: How to Check the Validity of an Email Address

How to Check the Validity of an Email Address

In our day-to-day life we get many emails in our inbox, many of them are junk or spam mails. There is no direct way to check whether if an email address is valid or not. But you can use any third party software to check the mail address for validity; Scan Mail Checker is a small and easy to use tool to verify the email addresses. It can verify if the email addresses are written correctly or these addresses exist actually or not. It also lets you import lists of e-mail addresses from text files, Excel & OpenOffice spreadsheets, any database, CSV files, Scan Mail projects and others.

Scan Mail Checker Features

* Removes repeated e-mail addresses
    * Checks the syntax of addresses
    * Checks whether the email domain is currently available
    * Checks whether the email address exists on its mail server
    * Imports lists of e-mail addresses from text files, Excel and OpenOffice spreadsheets, any database, CSV files, Scan Mail projects, etc.

It is a reliable tool to check and clean your mailing lists, which can determine up to 80% of invalid emails. The speed of scanning is depend on the size of the email list and Internet connection. Scan Mail Checker is compatible with Windows XP, 2003, Vista and Windows 7. You can download Scan Mail Checker for free here:

enjoy

Re: How to Check the Validity of an Email Address

I think that there are many free portable POP email clients as well, including the excellent portable Thunderbird, but my favorite email notifier for normal (as opposed to portable) use is PopPeeper. It not only supports POP mail but IMAP and all the common webmail services including AOL. It also can handle HTML mail as well as plain text.

Hello Einstein. Scan Mail Checker is not for sending emails, but for verifying if an email address is valid or not. It can also check huge lists of email addresses. It is useful for cleaning your contacts list and for companies that send newsletters or make email marketing.

It's really an excellent and simple tool
    Last edited by Maqbool; 22-06-2011 at 12:04 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

plz how can i download this software i need it