Thread: Another substitute for PDF Viewer

Another substitute for PDF Viewer

I am having a lot of pdf files to read and I am using the Adobe reader to open that but I found that it is slow and was taking long time to load it. I asked my friend and he suggested me to use the pdf viewer known as Foxit. I am going to try that tomorrow. I am posing this over here so that I can get some idea from you people that if there is some other alternative for this or this is only going to best option for you. So if you have any recommendation for me then please suggest me.

Re: Another substitute for PDF Viewer

I would also like to recommend you the same as Foxit. I am using this since I have got T4210 in Sept 2006 and never felt that I should use the adobe reader. If you want to use the Adobe reader then you will have to install that every time you will have to install that every time you format your computer but if we talk about the foxit reader then I would like to tell you that it is portable and you will not have to install that every time.

I been using Adobe Reader on the desktop to my recent format and open a PDF in Firefox, the team essentially crawl to a stop charging readers. It has worked for me. I downloaded the PDF files that have special features built into them (such as JavaScript, etc.) and automatically download the Foxit plugin for you if needed. So go for it and I am sure that you are definitely going to like that.

I actually do not like the PDF format. What has continuously added it to my hate of PDF format has usually sluggish Adobe PDF Reader. To build it simpler to deal through PDFs, I have rounded up many enormous substitutes to Adobe PDF Reader. Foxit Reader is most likely the most accepted viewer in this catalog and is the one I presently use. I am having this from around six months from now, and I extremely love it. It is quick and flat in its process and has huge hold up that maintain it updated.

I will suggest some of the PDF reader and you can choose that. Sumatra PDF is a PDF viewer too simplistic. It is light and focuses more on performance and features simplicity rather bulky. Reader Drumlin PDF reader is another lightweight and easy to use is "25% the size of other PDF readers." PDF-XChange Viewer is an alternative that focuses on the options instead of simplicity. Although this is a free version of paid software, which still has a lot of choices and methods to modify the experience of viewing.

The first thing I noticed was the unique Skim the table of contents pane on the left. The chapters I read are marked differently from the chapters read. And if you have your mouse over a specific part of the document, Skim shows a quick overview of the contents. I think this is a very helpful feature for quick skimming. The quick search function is very useful if it is a very thick textbook, with thousands of pages. You can choose to see results by words or by relevance.