Thread: Converting .mkv to BDMV for standalone blu-ray player, Nero10 or Cyberlink

Converting .mkv to BDMV for standalone blu-ray player, Nero10 or Cyberlink

Hello everyone might be my question is quite complicate but don’t finding a ways to write my question in one line, but further here I had putted my question proper and without any complication, so just before few days I purchased a blu-ray burner of LG BH10LS30 and got some software along with it like media show, power dvd and powerproducer etc, that I don’t want right now as I have Nero Multimedia suite 10 and it’s have Blu-ray plugins too. And what I actually want right now want to burn a blu-ray movie instead of losing the quality of it from the MKV files, so I don’t want to shift to the another software if possible or would it be possible using Cyberlink. So suggest me that whether I can use my Nero for it or have to shift to other software for that? Thanks in advance.

Re: Converting .mkv to BDMV for standalone blu-ray player, Nero10 or Cyberlink

I don’t know much about the Nero suite 10 that include Cyberlink in it will allow you this extend the features or not but you can use a TsMuxer which have the ability to convert all streams including EVO/VOB/MPG, MKV/MKA, TS, M2TS to TS to M2TS and also even BDMV and supports a number of codec and you can mux Fps automatically and manually also and maintain the best quality even after converting such file. So you can give a try to this application.

Hey I think you have also heard about MultiAVCHD , I can say that this will be best thing for which you are looking for and it permit you convert almost all kind format which support blu- ray players like MKV, M2TS, VOB, AVI files and also including DVD, Blu-ray/AVCHD/BDMV and also convert with best video quality and have a ability to convert the near to 252 files and convert to 1080p file, no encoding needed and just a simple process with compatible features. So just fell comfortable and use this application.

I will not take your much time just clearing you doubt that Converting .mkv to BDMV for playing it in Blu –ray players by including Cyberlink in Nero 10 is not possible, so don’t waste your time looking for comes patch file that will allow you to play blu-ray supportive file using your Nero 10 suite either, so better you should look out for other software in which are available in the market or is easily available on internet like MultiAVCHD, ClownBD and even many other are there.

Yup dude the all above mention software are excellent and they are really prove to be useful for what are you looking for, but let me tell that there is also a software which you are missing here! Have you heard of ClownBD, its stand just aside from any other software available in the market, you don’t have to install it even just download and paste it in any folder and just launch it from there and also include a other software ImgBurn separately, it will guide and help you for using ClownBD and will give a notice if by mistake you are not operating a function properly. And it use to convert mkv. To blu ray and you will able to burn that by using ImgBurn.

The time when you put an mkv file in ClownBD than a line will be visible to you in the front window of ClownBD that with assist you to find the movie location where it has been send and other mkv file on your system and under to it there will be a black area and the tiny browsing option also so from there you can also navigate through all files on your system and then mark the file which you want to convert and let you insert the file from the supportive file format for converting. And even you could utilize it for burning the ISO file with ImgBurn without any guidance from the user.

Hey dude hi, yeah MultiAVCHD is a excellent tool but if you want extra option to choose from than MKVtoolnix will be the perfect one, it is a tools for creating and alter, convert, split, and even inspect the Mkv files it is freeware software and easy available all over the internet and not much bigger in size like other software too, so for the quality of video it give out after conversion, is just awesome and you can watch even the rating of this Tool over the good rated software site.