Thread: Need to know about .mp3 Internal Tag Fixer

Need to know about .mp3 Internal Tag Fixer

Hi friends I am having a problem regarding internal Tag fixer. I need this for my .mp3 files. You know that it should be good enough. What I need is that the tag fixer should be able to set my tag's Artist as well as Track Title to <Artist> - <Song Title>.mp3. I don’t know is there any software or some kind of internal Tag fixer but need it urgent. Whether it may be a trial or free version it will be good so please need help.

Re: Need to know about .mp3 Internal Tag Fixer

Well, you can try Mp3 Tag Tools v 1.2 Build 008. It allows complete rewrite of the formatting options to allow writing in plain custom file name, storage formats, and use label format in the format of the file name. Provide added menu and keyboard shortcuts for all important functions. Improved file labeling, MTT Now you can tag files, even if it is playing. Classification of the improvement and updating of the list view, added error handling Invert selection, more options for case sensitive and so on.

There were so many wrong or missing in the first 7000 files actually I selected them all, remove all labels and started from scratch. Many of them had to manually change the name. As it stands now, I have a sort of temporary folder of mp3s as a cell that I have ripped or downloaded to your labels need to review before being imported into my regular music folder. Once the initial fragment of fact, relabeling things you buy is not so bad. I also forgot to mention that besides having good metadata of files organized, rename the label also automatically creates folders based on any information on the label. All my things are in folders.

I've been using Tag & Rename since it’s prelaunch in September 1999. Did not match with their peers. Cannot find a music file in 15 seconds, and then does not exist in my system. All files are named and labeled, no dashes, hyphens are not part of my vocabulary. All the music is sorted by genre, artist, album, track number and file names. With Tag & Rename, with a little help from Winamp which helped.

Music Match Jukebox was my favorite for the management of labels, but sucks the player and is a huge resource hog, so I was using iTunes tagging / renaming and use to navigate the library and playback. Once I found the label and change the name that party abandoned music and use iTunes to manage my library. I like the layout and format of iTunes and how I can organize my library almost anyway. ITunes also suggest batch tagging choice if there is somewhat fishy with the addition of a third "iTunes Library Updater" software that automatically scan my self-defined folder of music and adds new files to my library.

I usually use mp3tag.de which is a freeware, but since I started copying all my CDs found Tag & Rename is more valuable because you can find information on freedb and amazon.co.uk, and even introduces a lot. Some cover information on the label. I am surprised by the large amount recognized from these sources and it saves me a lot of time, although that takes some time. I think I finished sometime late next year if I have luck.

You know that there are many Tag fixers which are available on the internet. You can download them and run them. Well I am using ID3 v2 which is also good and made for longer tags like song titles. Before I was using ID3 v1 which had many problems like tags were getting truncated etc. Well other than these tag fixers I don’t have much idea about others. I hope you can use this one or find more better one on the web.