Thread: Unable to install 'URL rewrite Module' due to error code 1603

Unable to install 'URL rewrite Module' due to error code 1603

Hello friend, when I try to install this 'URL rewrite Module' it will gives the error code 1603. I haven’t knowledge about this but I need to solve this error code. Because of this error code the IIS URL Rewrite Module 2 Setup Wizard prematurely ended. This installation has to be goes failure and it will be creates some unrealistic problem in the installation process. If anyone having information about this installation error code then please shares your own opinion. Any helps would be appreciates.

Re: Unable to install 'URL rewrite Module' due to error code 1603

As per my knowledge you need to install IIS ( Internet Information Services )7.5 URL rewrite module on Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system. This will be helps to solve the problem. This type of trouble will be indicates compatibility problem. The win server 2008 R2 OS will be most compatible with this IIS and hence I recommended you to use this inbuilt compatible facility. This will be helps to solve the problem. Then try this onto the windows server 2008 R2 and it solves the problem.

Hey dude, this kind of trouble will be requires special process. Then I suggest you to follow the process to solve this problem. Then first test that SQL Express is not running and makes sure the account is running. If this SQL Express will be running then stop this running process. Also you need to run the account. If the service present in this IIS is not started then you need to start this service. This service helps to solve the error code and then installation done successfully.

You need to done the specific process for solving this trouble. First Click on Start button and then hit Run option. Then type msiexec /unreg into run window. After that you need to also restart this run window and then type msiexec /regserver and press enter. This will be helps to solve the trouble. then you need to restart this installation process. This will be helps to remove such trouble and it will be help to install this onto the system.

Hey friend, I just wanted to add some more information to above post. This type of problem need some extra driver. Then you need to update the existing system driver. This will be help to avoid usch kind of problem and in the result the installation has to be goes successful. Then use this task and it really well support to solve this error code. This will be fix the actual reason behind this trouble and at the end the installation trouble is to be solved.