Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to run Cyberlink Power Dvd Software due to CL HELPER.EXE

Windows Software

Old 18-06-2011

Unable to run Cyberlink Power Dvd Software due to CL HELPER.EXE

Hey I have a very good rig for my machine and I have bought it before 1 month only, I use it most probably for watching the movies and listening the songs in that, and for watching the DVD?s I use to use the Cyberlink power DVD software, and yesterday only I was unable to run the DVD. It was saying the message like CL HELPER.EXE has encountered a problem, I don?t know what to do next, as I haven?t seen this problem ever yet. Can somebody give me directions on how to get rid out of the problem? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Old 18-06-2011

Re: Unable to run Cyberlink Power Dvd Software due to CL HELPER.EXE

I would say this is too ridiculous as you are using very old software for just running the DVD, as in fact I would like to told you about this problem, whatever the software that you are using that’s Cyberlink power DVD software, is being corrupted. Or some of the files that is associated with this software is being missing from the programs files, and it lead to produced this error. Now in fact I would say rather than solving these you should use some another player for playing those files.
Old 18-06-2011

I was also having the similar problem as I installed this software, it was crashing while starting the software, i want to ask you that do you have the full version of the software that you?re using? Because I have seen many people having the same problem because actually they were having the trial version software. Thus I would say if you have the same you should install the full paid version, I am sure you?ll get your problem solved.
Old 18-06-2011

I?d say rather than repairing the software, we can install the new one in the same time, thus I would suggest you the same, as this seems the problem in the software itself, you have to reinstall the software in order to play the disk. Or I am not sure but this might be the problem regarding the driver also, you should try to change the driver that you?re using, this may fix your problem.
Old 18-06-2011

Yeah you can say that I am running very old software, but I would say one of my friend told me about this software, like it has a many good capabilities to play the DVD files. Because of that only I was using this, and although I don?t know other software?s also as I am very new to this computer. Ok, In fact I had decided that I?ll not use this software but at least let me know that which other should I use?
Old 19-06-2011

Yeah exactly, I would say you should use some other players only, and who told you, only that software gives better capabilities for playing those videos? In fact I am using other players such a classic media player and the VLC media player, and it is too good if you compare it with the one that you have, thus I would recommend you the same, you can download this players from the internet for the free, and there is no need to register.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,