Thread: MagicISO doesn´t identify my CD

MagicISO doesn´t identify my CD

I have a image file which has a .ISO extension, and yesterday I was about to write it on the CD and for that I am using the magicISO software but, but when I was trying to do that, I was unable to do that, as the software was unable to read the empty disk, and won’t enable the burn option in the software, what would be the problem, as I haven’t faced any such problem ever before, I have write many CD and DVD;s through this software only.

Re: MagicISO doesn´t identify my CD

Have you ever tried to burn the image that you are doing right now? Because it might be possible that the image that you are trying to burn is not perfect, I mean to say the software that you are using that’s the magicISO unable to read the data from the source and thus won’t enable the burning option, I mean to say that the CD that you have inserted, might be perfectly alright, but there is some problem in the software only.

See it could have so many reason that cause this kind of problems, thus I would like to recommend you that you should check all the possibilities according to you that can cause this problem, if I would be there in your place I would start with the media disk that I has entered in the drive, thus would suggest you the same, that check whether the Disk is working perfectly or not, I mean to say check that the disk is not corrupted.

Have the same opinion as the above user, as you should first of all try to change the software, rather you can have a better option like you have to uninstall the software that you are using currently and then install the fresh copy of the same software again, this would most probably solve the issues regarding the software, and try to burn the CD, and if suppose you are still getting the error, then it might be due to some other possibilities.

Before burning the CD I would like to suggest you that make sure that the image that you are about to burn is not of the size bugger than the media disk that you have entered in the drive. Because if this is the only reason, then I would say it is impossible to burn the CD. Rather you can use some another kind of media disk also in order to write the data, I mean to say that the CD can hold only 710MB of data while if you have the data more that this size you can use the DVD, which has a capability for storing 4700 MB.

I am agreed with the above user as if you tried almost all the hostilities that they have mentioned, and still you are having the problem with that I would like to recommend you that you should use another software for the same, as if your search on the internet you’ll get many software that you can use to burn this kind if image files, according to me you should use ultraISO software for burning the CD, as it is very good software and doesn’t gives any such issues.

So I have the same problem... did you resolve it? well, if you did maybe you can help also me.