Thread: How to copy Rosetta stone language software

How to copy Rosetta stone language software

I am looking for help regarding copying ROSETTA STONE language software. I can’t create an accurate duplicate of Rosetta Stone German software. I just have the test version of Clone CD except I assumed it would work anyhow. The copy appears approximately faultless except it makes the complete procedure error plus shut down. It contains Safedisk 2.9 on it and I'm copying through the sony DW-D22A dual layer DVD-rewritable. Can anybody out there assist?

Re: How to copy Rosetta stone language software

Making a language backup copy of Rosetta stone can be obliging if you want to uninstall the software on top of your PC and don't desire to should begin the whole program from the opening in the occasion you make a decision to reinstall. It can furthermore be helpful in the occasion your PC wants to be substituted otherwise you merely wish to include the identical data on further than single PC. It's a quite uncomplicated procedure and shouldn't get you over 20 minutes to total using whichever disc burner software.

I've already tried to learn and Pons with Langenscheidt (book with vocabulary and language samples on CD) and gave up quickly on both systems. They were much too cumbersome and not very effective. Rosetta Stone is expensive, but the learning is intuitive, that is, you do not learn large vocabularies, but the Vokablen be gradually expanded with pictures so you can "understand" what is the meaning and not the one it gets disjointed. Because of "understanding" it is less frustrating and so much more successful. The best times, one should look at the demo on the homepage of Rosettastone then becomes quite clear how the whole system running. Anyway, I'm thrilled.

Had already tried once, but not all data on the CD are displayed in the finder. And Mucommander I got the rest of the files not transferred into dmg file. You can create an exact copy somehow on the hard drive? I was once told that you can view hidden files via terminal and then you can also copy, but I have no idea of it itself wants to play around and only reluctantly in a program of which I have no idea.

Once you've downloaded the zip out of an archive, you will need srarrarlo with WinRar or another program like this should remain a folder called "Rosetta Stone" 3.4.5, should be opening a folder with the same name same name and exe called Rosetta Stone Version3.exe, forget this file and open it again and find the folder, Windows and Mac OS, of course, open windows and install the program which are usually inside, being careful to the last screen clear the message "start rosetta stone" once you have installed. You will notice that there was in the same folder where the executable was a folder called Crack, open it and right-doing click copy "RosettaStoneVersion3.exe" after you have to go probably in C: \ Program Files \ Rosetta Stone \ Rosetta Stone (where there are all different files) and paste overwrite the old one here.

I have to hack it again here. The file "FNInterface.dll", usually here in this folder "c: \ Program Files \ Rosetta Stone \ Rosetta Stone V3 \" must be found to copy you on a different drive. Then the patch file and run it and then follow the instructions. Then the patched "FNInterface.dll" copy back to the origin site. That's it. Furthermore if you get any problem while making a copy of this disc, scan through A-Ray scanner (do not make use of clony xxl since it is outdated).

I noticed that the unzipping. Rar software, you create a folder named "Rosetta Stone 3.4.5" within which there are: a self-extracting files and another folder "Rosetta Stone 3.4.5" inside with two folders containing setup files for Win and Mac, with its crack. You must install the files in the folder of your operating system or should we proceed with the self-extracting and put the crack? I don’t know if I can explain it well. I do however have installed the installation files for my OS and then cracked: all right apart from a few mistakes with a microphone.