Thread: Unable to update Dell Inspiron 1545 drivers

Unable to update Dell Inspiron 1545 drivers

I need help to solve the problem with my Dell Inspiron 1545 Laptop. I reinstalled Windows 7 in my Laptop after that the other day when I started my laptop it failed to connect to the internet. When I tried to connect to the internet, it says I need to update my Network, Ethernet etc drivers. As I can't connect to the internet, how will I update them? Waiting for you reply.

Re: Unable to update Dell Inspiron 1545 drivers

After reading your problem I think you did not properly reinstalled Windows 7 operating system in your laptop or you must have interrupted the reinstallation process. I recommend you to again perform reinstallation of Windows 7 operating system properly .For proper reinstallation visit to the official website and check instructions carefully. Perform step by step to avoid mistakes. I am sure your drivers will be reinstalled and you will be able to connect it with the internet and if required update it.

You can reinstall Windows 7 in many ways such as from recovery image provided by your Laptop manufacturer or from your original Windows 7 installation disc which was provided to you with the Laptop or Windows 7 USB flash drive. Before installation take back-up of your important data in external media such as DVD, Pendrive etc whichever is available. After taking back-up perform reinstallation. This may take several minute. Don’t interrupt the process in between. Your driver related problem will be solved.

The best method I think is installing the drivers from the CD which is provided by the manufacturer with the Laptop. In this way you don’t have to reinstall Windows 7 operating system and waste time. Just insert the CD of drivers setup into your Laptop and install it. After installation you drivers which were missing will be installed back to its place as it was before. Know you can connect your Laptop to the internet. As you can connect to internet you can easily update whichever driver you want going to device manager from control panel. I guess your this problem is solved forever.