Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Drivers for Compaq Presario CQ42-275TX notebook lost

Windows Software

Old 17-06-2011

Drivers for Compaq Presario CQ42-275TX notebook lost

Help me! I have Windows XP operating system in my Compaq Presario CQ42-275TX notebook. My drivers are accidentally uninstalled, driver such as video, audio and all other peripherals for the Compaq Presario CQ42-275TX notebook. I would appreciate your help. Waiting for your reply.

Old 17-06-2011

Re: Drivers for Compaq Presario CQ42-275TX notebook lost

If you didn?t get help then alternate option is that download these drivers from websites from your browser. Just see to it that you download it from official website so that it is safe for your Compaq Notebook. If possible download latest version drivers for better advanced features and functionality. After downloading it, install those drivers simultaneously. While installing some drivers there might me requirement of your Notebook to restart.
Old 17-06-2011

One of the best method to get rid of this problem is to perform system restore on your notebook. The steps are log on to Windows XP as an administrator, click start then point on All Programs, then point on Accessories then click on System Tools. In that select System Restore, a new welcome window will appear in that select Restore my notebook to an earlier time option and then click System Restore. On the Select a Restore Point page, click the most recent system restore point on the list and then click Next. This process may take several minutes to complete. In this way your restore would be done. The lan drivers and other drivers which where uninstalled would restore and start working properly.
Old 17-06-2011

The above option don?t solve your problem then Install the drivers from the CD which is provided to you by the manufacturer with the notebook. This will restore drivers back to proper working. But there is possibility that the drivers won?t be of latest versions. To get latest driver versions, after installation update the diver with help of internet. Generally, updation are done for better functionality and performance. If you are Interested than perform updation .

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,