Thread: How to make more than 1 copy using IMG burn?

How to make more than 1 copy using IMG burn?

I am using the IMG burn from long time, but now I am wishing to make a data disk or make it through “write files folders to disk” getting the source of the folder from the hard drive. I am wishing to make more than one copy of it. I don’t know how to put the number of copies, if I am wishing to burn more than one copy using my IMG burn. So can anyone help me so that I can make more than 1 copy?

re: How to make more than 1 copy using IMG burn?

When you open the IMG burn program, you will find many of the option that you wish to burn. Just click on the write files/folders to disc. After selecting it, your another window will open. In the source select the location of your files that you have currently. On the right hand side, you can see multiple tabs. Select the device tab from it. at the bottom you will find settings option, where you will have two option write speed and copies. Select the number of copies you want and then burn it.

It’s not of much difficult to make more than 1 copy of your desired files and folders or images. There is something that you should do in the settings while you are writing the folders in the disk. All you need to do is you have to open the IMG burn to change the settings for your copies. In the IMG burn select write files/folders to disc. Once it is done go on to the device tab, at the bottom of it you will find the number of copies. Set the number of you copies you desire.

As it is possible for IMG Burn to copy more than 1 copy but to do so, you will have to follow the 2 steps which are manual. First, from the disk you have to create the image. After doing that you have to burn it to the disk. I am using the CDBurnerXP which will automatically do the process of copying data to multiple disks from one disk. But the process of multiple copies burning is not automated.

I usually burn only one copy of the files I wish to in rather of the write mode or in the build mode. But sometimes I get to burn more than 1 copies of it. It is not a big issue to set the number of copies you want. Usually when you start the IMG burn program the default number of copies are set to 1. Further you can make the changes in the number of copies. Once you set the number of copies for the session then, when you start the program it is set to the number that is lastly allocated. Don’t make it to remember the number of copies.