Thread: Why software testing needed extensive planning.

Why software testing needed extensive planning.

hey guys, Hey guys I m studying computer Engineering. please tell me about the importance of extensive planning in software testing and what is the actual need of extensive planning in software testing and roll of the extensive planning and also elaborate the functions and advantages of extensive planning and what is use of the extensive planning in project.Suggestion needed. Thank you

Re: Why software testing needed extensive planning.

hey I suggest you that, extensive planning is needed in software testing because software testing is much harder than coding ,you can develop your own program easily but debug is a tough task so, it needs extensive planning because testing is required on each phase or line of a program, it can be white box testing (line to line) or black box testing(function to function) the extensive planning is the main factor of the software testing because without software cannot be completed in desired time. That’s the reason extensive planning is the main factor in software testing.

hey I suggest you that, extensive planning is needed in software testing because software testing is an investigation to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the product or service under test .Because of extensive planning software testing provides you an objective independent view of the software the business to appreciate and understand the risks of software implementation.

hey I suggest you that extensive planning is important in software testing because Software testing can also be stated as the process of validating and verifying that a software program/application/product:
    i)It checks the business and technical requirements as per its design and development needed by the software developer.
    ii)it works as expectation of the software developer.
    iii) it can be implemented by software developer requirements.
    Software testing is depending on the testing method employed by the developer team and can be implemented at any time in the development process because of this reason extensive planning is important in software testing.