Thread: After installing nvidia driver desktop color is washed?

After installing nvidia driver desktop color is washed?

How you all are doing guys? Well got a problem anyone here who can sort it out or help me in anyways? My pc was working very nice but I thought why not to get an nvidia driver for my pc and I downloaded it and installed it my computer screen is fine while login in and then till the windows welcome page everything is nice but as the desktop appear the window screen just splits off and the complete screen color is washed out this is really irritating and I don’t know what to do I have tire four different version of the driver but none of them worked just don’t know now what to do? Help me guys.

Re: After installing nvidia driver desktop color is washed?

Hey you know what I was the victim of same problem once in my laptop I just tried and driver software in my pc but it pissed me too what I did was uninstalled it and then the screen was working fine I think you should do the same you should remove this driver this driver may be not compactable with your graphic card or try to install the driver that you must have got in the CD and I am sure that you will get your screen nice back and is there any problem with the screen why are you trying to disturb it without any reason.

Don’t install any driver by name they are developed with some criteria’s drivers need to satisfy that criteria’s to work properly and the one you must be downloading must not be according to the criteria so uninstall it and use your CD or download the driver with a correct model number and according to your system’s graphic card, don’t need to worry it’s a silly problem I think it would be resolved with uninstalling that driver or you can also download the driver from the official site of your product that would be a better option.

I had a same problem once when I downloaded a driver from internet and installed it I too got a same fuzzy screen and this was really a big headache for me in one of the discussion some one said me that that driver must be corrupted or I would have downloaded it from a bad link so I need to uninstall it and when I would be downloading it I have too see that I download it from a genuine site and according to my systems graphic card and I did the same and when I installed it I was the happiest person it worked very nicely and I hope this is a basic step and which solve some problem many time.

There are so many options dude you can follow anyone the best option is format your pc but you would find it a long process to have a backup and do all formatting stuff and all but this would make your pc completely fine and if not this I would ask you to do system restore and this time when you would be installing the drivers I would ask you not to use the downloaded one just do it with your CD. Or format it and install windows 7 I have never had to install any software not for audio or for any basic stuffs so windows 7 is good anyways I think you should re install your driver from CD only.