Thread: Unable to find Quadro NVS 110M driver

Unable to find Quadro NVS 110M driver

Hello friends I am using Toshiba Tecra M7 tablet laptop which comes with intel centrino processor and 2GB of RAM. I have installed windows XP tablet edition. In my laptop I have Quadro NVS 110M video card and it was working perfectly. But after formatting the laptop when I reinstall the windows and after that when I try to install the driver in my laptop at that time it is saying that driver is not compatible. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this and where I can get the compatible driver for this.

Re: Unable to find Quadro NVS 110M driver

After reading your post I would like to tell you that the laptop which you are using is different your other laptop because normally our laptop company provide the driver for our laptop on its official site and you can download it from there, but in this case you have to download the driver from nVidia official site. You have to visit the nVidia web site and download the nVidia video card drivers and after that try to install that driver in your laptop. After that you will not get any issue with it.

Yes I totally agree with above post and you can install the nVidia driver in your laptop. As far as I know nVidia allows you to use any nVidia driver for your video card as it uses Unified Driver Architecture. It means that all the drivers will support for the all type of nVidia cards. That is why I will suggest you to try different nVidia drivers for your laptop. Download the driver which support in operating system and then install it. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

As you have said in your post that you are getting this problem after reinstalling the windows and before that all the things were working perfectly then I would like to tell you that insert the driver CD which comes with your laptop and after that install the graphic driver from that CD. Before you install any driver make sure that you uninstall the driver which you have tried before otherwise driver will crash. If you still get any issues after that then let me know.

I have tried to install the driver from nVidia official site but I didn’t find any driver which is compatible with my laptop or my video card and after that I thought that it might be problem of my operating system and after that reinstalled the windows and after that when I tried the drivers again at that time I get the same problem. I also tried to install the driver from my driver CD but after that also I didn’t get any result. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this. Any help will be appreciated.

I have one solution for your issue and you can fix that easily. After reading your post I have tried to search the compatible driver for your laptop and after that I have found the drivers. You have to download the recent video driver from Toshiba official site which is 6.14.10.8452 driver and after downloading that driver install it in your laptop. This driver will support in your laptop and it will not give you any problem. I hope my solution will be helpful to you.

As I have said that I have tried to search the driver for my graphic card but I didn’t found it any where. After doing that I have read your post and after that I have tried to search the driver by it version and after that I have downloaded 6.14.10.8452 driver for my graphic card. After downloading that I have installed it in my system and all the things started working perfectly. Thank you so much for helping me and giving me useful information.