Thread: Applications could not transfer from iPhone to iTunes

Applications could not transfer from iPhone to iTunes

Hi, I own a Iphone which is very good for almost whatever you concern, and I use to use the applications on the iphone, but however I am not able to transfer the application from my iphone to my personal computer, but if I say about exactly reverse to this, I can easily transfer this application from my computer to my iphone. I am running windows 7 on my machine, and I would say I have tries numerous things before also, but didn’t get the proper solution. Need superior suggestion through which I can do all the things that I was doing before. Thanks.

Re: Applications could not transfer from iPhone to iTunes

That’s very good as you have Iphone, but I think there is a problem in your PC companion only, thus I would say you should first make sure that the Pc suit is working perfectly, or simply you can uninstall the software and the reinstall it, this will most probably solve your problem, because of the corruption in the software you are unable to do so, but I am sure this would fix this problem of yours.

It might be possible that, the application that you are using is either corrupted or of free version, because as far as I know we can transfer only paid allocation though the mobile to the Itunes. I am not sure about that, but make sure that you are transferring paid application. And whatever the software that you are using is compatible with your phone.

I think this is the problem in your itunes software only, I would suggest you to download the latest software for the iphone, and install that one after uninstalling the current one? Or it might be possible that the application that you are trying to transfer is being corrupted, is that application works in your iphone, and suppose if not, then I am sure it is due to that application only.

Well, whenever we want to transfer anything from the PC to the phone or vice versa, after installing the PC companion we have to configure some settings in the device and in the companion also, thus for synchronizing the application with the PC, we need to do the same, and I think you have missed that only in your phone, and thus you are not able to transfer those application. All you have to do is check 'sync applications' checkbox in the applications tab which you’ll get in the iphone tab in iTunes. In fact I don’t have any idea why they people don’t do this by default.