Thread: Authorization of the iTunes store outside my family

Authorization of the iTunes store outside my family

My family members do not have computers at their place and hence they are planning to store some of the songs files in my iTunes account so is that possible to do that can you all tell me and hence that’s what my question is is it possible that members outside my family can have an access to the iTunes store of my account please d specify something on that ok I am really waiting for the suggestions from you all so please do say that as such I have no information on this subject and also searching the same thing in internet did not yield me any kind of result. So please do help me out here.

Re: Authorization of the iTunes store outside my family

No, the answer is no for you you just cannot do that now why I am saying that is because any members outside the family have no right to have any access to any content in the iTunes store so no use of telling them that to add up the content in the iTunes store so that’s what I am saying here hope you have got the exact information that I am trying to say here, iTunes do not allow such kind of practices to go on and hence you must better stay away from it so that’s my necessary suggestion for you I hope you ave understood it.

Ok thanks for the necessary suggestion that you have given so if that is the case can you all please tell me what si the other alternative that we can try I mean in my situation if you have clearly read out the question I need to help my family members though they do not belong to the nuclear family but still they are a part of the family for me so what else can I try I mean there must be some good alternative for it so please do reply what else can I try I am waiting for the response from you all.

See what you can do is that you can try and set up another iTunes account in your system so while dong that what it will do is that create another account in the iTunes and you can gift them the content or provide the content as a kind of gifts there that’s a good alternative for you and what they will do is that redeem" the gift from you and load the content onto their MP3 players what a simple option for you so do try that and I am sure it will be of great help for you .

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here and appreciate the efforts that you have taken to solve out the issue for me I mean you all have really worked out great for solving the issue for me. As such it is not possible so very sad to hear about that anyways i will see to it that it does works out for me so thats what i want to say here. Thanks and appreciate the efforts that you have taken over here to solve out my issue and giving the appropriate solutions here.