Thread: Is it possible to gift an application from my account balance in iTunes?

Is it possible to gift an application from my account balance in iTunes?

So guys what do you all think is it possible to do that can you all please tell me about the matter since i am not having much information about the same so i am expecting some good replies from you all well i was thinking of gifting an application from the existing account of mine in the iTunes so thats why I was asking is it possible to do that and hence give me the necessary replies for the question ok. Do reply as fast as possible I am waiting for the replies from your side.

Re: Is it possible to gift an application from my account balance in iTunes?

Hello nice to hear about the idea that you are going to implement but let me inform you that the method that you are trying to do is only possible when you have the necessary credit card on your account and you must have sufficient balance on the credit card for the payment to be done so that’s what I am saying here do look out for the same. If you are having a credit card account then only you can go ahead with the method that you have described here so do work on it and I hope I have answered out all the necessary question of yours.

Ok thanks for the quick reply that you have given here well let me inform you all that I have the store credit in my account so is that not possible to buy up any applications and why not can I go ahead with that I think I will be able to do that what do you all guys think about the solution I am sure you all will agree with it right guys since I am thinking of gifting a particular application that I do not want to name It to one of my friend so I am expecting to do that with my existing iTunes account so that’s what I am thinking.

Yes I absolutely agree with the above user well let me inform you that with the existing account hat you are having in the iTunes and if you are having only store credit on your account, then let me inform you that you will not be able to go ahead with the purchase so that’s a bit sad news for you so you have to look at that accordingly and hence that’s what I am saying here. If you are having only store credits and you are thinking that you can purchase the applications then you cannot go ahead with the purchase so I hope that was the appropriate answer for you.

OK then I was really not aware of that so thanks that you did mention about the same here anyways appreciate your efforts for solving the query for me I will have a talk with the dad about the credit card issue and make sure I do fill up my account, so that’s it from my side nothing much to say here. Lets see if that turns to be well or not so that's what i wanted to say here hope that works out for me and hence thanks a lot for all the solutions that you ahve given here.