Thread: Unable to find photo folder in itune

Unable to find photo folder in itune

Hello friends I have recently purchased the ipod touch and I have recently installed the ITunes in my laptop in which I am running window 7. Now I am able to transfer the music and videos in my iPod touch but I am not able to find the photo folder and because of that I am not able to synchronize it. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. If anyone have any solution regarding this then please help me. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to find photo folder in itune

I have read your problem and according to me you can add your photos to you I phone. In iTunes you will find the option for adding the photos in your iPod touch. In you I tunes you have to click on the iPod icon and after that it will give you option for adding the photos in your iPod touch. I hope after reading that you will be able to add the photos in your iPod. If you still having any issues after that then please let me know so I can provide you more information.

I have read your above post and after reading your post I have tried to search the option for photos in iTunes but after doing that also I am not able to search the photos option in iTunes. If you can give me some proper steps then it will be very useful for me. First I thought that it is a software issue but after that I came to know that I am trying to do this in wrong way and there is nothing wrong with my iTunes. Please reply me as soon as possible.

As you have requested for proper steps then I will help you with it. First of all connect the iPod with your system and after doing that open the iTunes. Now after that click on your device name which you will be able to find in left side of window. Now in the main iTunes window you will find the photos tab now click on that tab and after that you will get the option for select the folder at that time select the folder which you want and then synchronize it. I hope this will be helpful to you.

I have tried to add the photos by following all the steps given in your steps but after doing that also was not able to add the photos in my device. After that I have uninstalled the iTunes from my laptop completely and after that I have downloaded the latest version of iTunes and after that I installed it in my system. Now after doing that when I tried all the steps again at that time all the things worked perfectly. Thank you so much for giving me all the information.