Thread: Music volume is fluctuating in iTunes

Music volume is fluctuating in iTunes

I am using iTunes in my MacBook Air. I normally use my laptop for entertainment like listening music and watch movies. I was using Snow Leopard on my laptop and after that I upgraded the operating system to Lion. Now after doing that all the thing was going normally. From last some days I am facing one problem with my laptop whenever I use iTunes at that time volume starts fluctuating in my laptop. Please tell me what I should do to fix this problem.

Re: Music volume is fluctuating in iTunes

I have gone through problem and first of all I would like to tell you that try to play music files with other applications and then check whether you are facing the same issue or not? if possible try to download any other application in your laptop like VOX music player and after that check whether same problem is coming or not? if you are not facing the same problem then I think there is something wrong with your iTunes. I hope this will be helpful to you.

I have gone through your issue and I think you should try to solve the problem by following this trick. First check that sound option in your iTunes is disables. Because if the sound check option is enabled then you will keep getting this issue because of this option. First check for that option and if that option is enabled then disable it and after that check whether you are getting the same issue or not? if you want to know anything more then let me know.

If you don’t know how to disable the sound check option in iTunes then I will help you with it. To disable the sound check option in iTunes you have to first open the iTunes and after that go to the preferences. Now in preferences box click on the playback tab. In playback tab you have will find the sound check option. Now disable it and then click on ok. Now after doing this steps you will not face any issues with volume. I hope this solution will be helpful to you.

If you are not able to solve the problem by doing above steps then I think you have to try to solve the problem by reinstalling the iTunes in your laptop. first try to solve the problem by reinstalling the iTunes and after that also make sure that equalizer and sound check option is not enabled and then try to play any files from you music library. I think after reinstalling the iTunes your problem will get solved and you will not get this issue again in your laptop.

After reading all the above post I have tried to solve the problem by trying your tricks and first I disabled the sound check option from my laptop and after that when I tried to play any tracks at that time I get the same problem. Now after doing that I reinstalled the iTunes in my MacBook Air but reinstalling the iTunes didn’t make any difference for me. I have also tried to check the same problem with other application and I found that with other application also same problem is coming. Please suggest me some more solution regarding this.

According to me you can solve this problem by doing following tricks and after that first try to solve the problem by installing the updated version of iTunes and after that check whether same problem is coming or not? if after doing that also same problem is coming then I think you have to switchback to old operating system because sometimes this kind of problems occurs due to operating system faults. I hope after that you will not get any issue with your system.