Thread: Unable to open .exe and my documents in windows 7

Unable to open .exe and my documents in windows 7

Hello friends I am using DELL OPTIPLEX 760 computer in which I have 2GB RAM and Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q8300 2.5 GHz. Computer was working fine. Some days before I have installed some software’s in my computer like SQL Server Management, apache server and Mozilla after successful installation of this software I started working. Now whenever I go in to the my documents at that time computer gets hangs up for sometimes and after that it works back to normal and when I open any .exe file at that time also computer stop responding for some time. Now please tell me what should I do to fix this?

Re: Unable to open .exe and my documents in windows 7

I have read your problem and I think you should try to solve this problem by running any disk utility software. I think this will help to you to fix this issue. if you have not tried yet then I think you should try to solve the problem by using SeaTools applications in your computer. You can download this from SeaGate website. After downloading that installs it in your computer. I hope after running this you will get some solution. Try this solution and then let me know.

I have referred your problem and first of all I would like to ask you that which antivirus you are using? If you do not have any antivirus installed in your system then I think you have to first install antivirus and after installing the antivirus you have to run the full system scan in your computer. After scanning is complete you have to check whether it has deleted all the virus from your system. I hope after scanning your system you will not any issues.

I was facing similar kind of problem with my system and after that I tried to search the solution on the internet and then I found that this problem is occurring because of some unwanted and unnecessary files in my system and that is why I have downloaded the Ccleaner and after that I installed it in my system. Now after doing that I clean whole my computer and after cleaning the computer I restart it also. After doing that all the problems are gone. Now computer is not giving any issues.

I have read your problem and I think there is something wrong with your hard drive and that is why I would like to suggest you that first check that when you start your computer at that time did you hear any scratchy noise? First check this and if you are getting this kind of noise from your system then I think your hard drive is damaged and you have to replace it. If you are not getting this kind of noise and still getting the same issue then I think there is something wrong with your operating system.

After reading your problem I am thinking that there is something wrong with your operating system and you can solve this problem by repairing your operating system. You have to first insert the operating system CD in your CD ROM drive and after that restart you computer and then select the repair windows option. After doing that it will repair your whole operating system and it will fix the all possible issues. Don’t worry it will not remove any data from your computer. I hope this will help you to fix the issues.

Thank you for all the information and replies given by you. I have solved my problem by using the Bootable scanner disk. I have scanned my whole system with help of bootable scanner and after that it has detected so many viruses from my system and deleted it also. Now after that when I start the system again from that time all the things are working perfectly and now my system is not giving me any issues. I really appreciate your help. 

skipper86 Guest

try out this fix:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310585
    hope it will resolve the issue