Thread: Corel WinDVD unable to work after a restore

Corel WinDVD unable to work after a restore

Hi I owe a Toshiba Satellite A660 and the Corel WinDVD was mistakenly unistalled by me. Then , I restored the system to a previous edition however now it is not working. It displays me that the AASC key is not available. Any technique what should I perform to either receive the key or in that case uninstall and again install in a proper manner? I actually require this program for the reason that it supports the blue ray. Do reply people and help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Corel WinDVD unable to work after a restore

I am not convinced, nevertheless I do not imagine that Toshiba ships several of its systems along with Corel WinDVD. Consequently, I will presuppose that you installed subsequent to obtained your laptop. In case that was the scenario, then reinstall the Corel WinDVD along with the innovative disk you used, and make use of the product key which came with it. I have shared with you whatever I felt, it will be nice if you confirm it from someone else too.

Hello. I have a solution for the above query. It is fairly easy to perform and the result will surely be fruitful to you. I take the opportunity to inform you that you will have to go to the official Toshiba website and there surf for your precise model number , just notice that you are able to discover this on the Toshiba label on the underneath of your unit, subsequently download in addition to install the WinDVD software for your system. Thank You.

I would like to continue from the above post and tell you some more things so that you do not get stuck up anywhere and the scheme of the things are very clear to you. Just keep in mind that on the similar label, the Part or we can say the Product number will be like PSAW3U-09Q001. As version of WinDVD you are running is unaware to me, hence attempt to install this first, then download the program to your desktop and double click on it in order to install.

Hello friends. I am not very tech savvy. I was surfing the internet and came across the thread and I have a issue something related to the discussion which is going on. I am running the exe file and the User account control queries me in case you wish to let it run, I then press yes, and not anything happens subsequent to that. Why is such a thing happening? What can be the reason friends?

Hi, I have a solution for the above. You will be required to right click on the the WinDVD update, in addition to it you will have to click on 'Run as administrator' and substantiate whatsoever you will be required to. If does not give the impression to install another time, you will have to remove that file, in addition to it download it another time, try on one occasion additionally. Perform the process in a proper manner what I have stated.