Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Software to capture images on Webcam

Windows Software

Old 05-06-2011
flupsie

Software to capture images on Webcam

I am looking for software that will capture images on my Webcam so that I can record these like a video when I chat on Skype?

Is there anyone who can put me in the right direction?

Old 06-06-2011

Re: Software to capture images on Webcam

RGS-AvaCam facilitates you to capture snapshots from your webcam. And mechanically save them on the way to a particular folder. It is able to capture snapshots resting on request or automatically all X seconds. The images are saved within JPG or BMP format through customizable density levels. Additionally to taking snapshots, you are able to also utilize the software on the way to record video from your camera. I hope this information will help you to solve your confusion. Thank you.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , ,