Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Best synchronizing software between droid x and mac.

Windows Software

Old 04-06-2011

Best synchronizing software between droid x and mac.

Hi, I have ordered a droid x from Motorola, and this so excited about it, as this is the first smart phone I am going to buy. And along with that I have a laptop from apple, on which I am running MAC, and I use to sync the internet with my laptop, but I don?t know which software is best for synchronizing with email and all other stuff, thus is there anyone having this phone, please suggest me some name of the software through I can synchronize?

Old 04-06-2011

Re: Best synchronizing software between droid x and mac.

There are too many software?s you?ll get on the internet, but I am not sure about the availability of the software, but I would like to recommend you that you should try this software?s, such as iTunes, iCal, and Address Book, these would be best suitable for the synchronizing with the mac, bt I am little bit unsure about it, that you have to buy this software, you won?t get it free.
Old 04-06-2011

See, I don?t have the smartphone that you have mentioned, but I do connect my phone with the mac, and for synchronizing I use the software called syncmate, the main feature that it includes is that we can synchronize with the tools, the google calendar and my contact and many other things on the internet, and this is just a application, thus I don?t think that it will have any issue with the phone you have mentioned.
Old 04-06-2011

Hey I am agreed with the above user, I would like to recommend you the same software to use with your phone, the best part about this software is, I would say this is the total ActiveSync for Mac replacement, and the features about the new itunes sync is too cool. And with this, we cannot not only sync with this internet tools, but apart from these, we can sync with all the media stuff also, including transferring the videos, music and many more things.
Old 04-06-2011

You can use the spanning sync 3 also, this is also good, but I haven?t experienced the others, thus I would not be able to tell you the comparison between the others, but I can about this software, like this is good, right now I am using the trial version, and I am quite satisfied with the one, thus planning to by a full version. In fact my recommendation would be the same, but see there are too many other software also, you can check that also.
Old 04-06-2011

I would suggest you to use the iCal, as this software has proximity sync which syncs through the WiFi or bluetooth whenever the Droid is in range of your personal laptop. In fact you can set the time through the USB to sync with the movies, music, etc. And I am using the paid version, but I am not sure that you?ll get the free version, you should try to download the software, it suppose you don?t able to download that free version, you can check the trial version, if it get suit to you, then you can carry with the paid version.
Old 05-06-2011

I think as you are buying these phone, I think you?ll get the software along with your phone, that you can also use the same, I hope it would have the support for the mac also, or perhaps you can download the third party software also, I am not sure but I can say that some of the software?s you?ll get it for free, and for some you have to pay, but still I would suggest you that you should try to use the paid version only, so you?ll get the full functionality provided by that software or else you may not able to use some of the functions.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,