Thread: What is the best way to stream TV to PC

What is the best way to stream TV to PC

Hi guys ,i need to stream TV to PC,so that i can pause and save interesting stuff. Can anyone please help me out ,any suggestion will be appreciated? As i don't have knowledge about it . Please suggest me what hardware and software i require.can anyone help me out. I tried a lot but i don't know much about this. Some says for that it need TV tuner card. If yes than can you suggest me the best one. Hoping to get some response. thank you in advance.

Re: What is the best way to stream TV to PC

Well to stream tv to pc,you a need a tv tuner card,a TV tuner card is a computer component that allows television signals to be received by a computer through which you can watch as well as pause the tv. A lot of TV tuner cards come with a built in hardware mpeg encoder which save HDD space. It helps to watch full-screen, full-motion video on a monitor and even in a smaller window while surfing the Web.

As there are two types of tv tuner card that is internal and external.you can prefer any one.only the difference is that in external tv tuner card you will have no CPU usage whereas in internal you will have less cpu usage. Internal tv tuner card is little bit cheaper than external tv tuner card. These are PCI based cards, which are inserted in a free PCI slot of your motherboard. After inserting the card, you’ll need to install its driver and software which is provided in the CD. xternal tv tuner card is one which is kept on the table, maybe beside monitor or speakers. You don’t need to insert them in the CPU.

You can refer to some brands like pinnacle, leadtek such as Leadtek WinFast DTV1800 H or go with Aver AVERLIFE CINEMA (E232). It is equipped with Component, Composite and HDMI output connectors. It is a simple and affordable way to view digital media content on your TV or over head projector. Simply connect the Averlife Cinema plug-in your input source and you are ready to enjoy all of your Digital Media content.

I can suggest you for pinnacle tv tuner card which has very few complaints. It has the best resolution while capturing. Pinnacle PCTV 400e where you can Watch and record digital satellite TV on your PC and has Integrated CD and DVD burning. You can burn captured recordings in original quality to DVD, or create a VCD or SVCD, or even burn directly to DVD while recording live.and there is lot more brands for tuner card that you easily find on web.