Thread: Clipping sound occurring after playing MP3

Clipping sound occurring after playing MP3

Recently I bought new pc and there is haven’t issue present in this windows 7 operating system except the music player. In the music player when I try to open the Mp3 files then it generates clipping sound. I don’t know the actual problem but I think there is something dangerous happen in this system. The similar problem present in my Winamp and windows media player. I want to solve this trouble but I haven’t knowledge about it. If anyone having knowledge about it then please share your own thoughts.

Re: Clipping sound occurring after playing MP3

I suggest you to use the onboard motherboard audio and a pci sound card on the system. This will be helps you to avoid such kind of clipping sound in the system. Then if the same sound card and the sound driver is present in the system then I think you need to check this properly work or not. The result will helps to solve the trouble. There could be possible that the card driver is to be crashed due to some bad virus. Then you need to reinstall this driver. This will helps to solve the trouble.

I suggest you to test the sound card of the system are correctly work or not, there could be possibility that the insertion problem present in this sound card and hence the clipping sound is occurred in the system player. Then I recommended you to first check the sound card connectivity. You can use the manual for doing this task. This will be helps you to solve the trouble. Then if the sound card is not inserted very well then reinsert this card. This will be helps to solve the trouble.

I think this clipping sound problem will be indicates that the sound driver of the media player is to be crashed. Then I recommended you to update the driver of the music player. For doing this task, the inline update option is present in the setting of the Winamp and the windows media player. Then I recommended you to go to the setting menu and then use the online update facility and then update the software. This will be helps to solve the clipping sound problem.

Hey, I also found the similar issue. In that time, I try to play the music on media player. It then initially generates this clipping sound in four to five times. Then I read some interesting post of this problem. In that there is one nice solution to solve the trouble. I use it and then the trouble is removed from the system. They told me to use the overclocking solutions. I use this and now there is nothing bad happens in this music player.