Thread: NSConfigurator.exe : Access denied

NSConfigurator.exe : Access denied

Well I have installed NSConfigurator 7.1 on the computer of mine. I have noticed that I was unable to launch the application on the computer of mine. it is prompting with an error message which can be stated as Access Denied. I am unable to figure out why this particular issue is being happening on the computer of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: NSConfigurator.exe : Access denied

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I want to which operating system do you have installed on the computer? let me know the hardware as well as software configuration of the computer? Do you have done any recent changes on the computer? so answer the above mentioned question as early as possible so that I can let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.

Do you have tried to launch the exe file as administrator? If your answer is no then I am suggesting that you need to locate the exe file and simply right click on the same. from the right click context menu you have to click on the Run as Administrator. Now you should launch the exe file and see whether it is working or not. I am sure that you will be able to fix the matter after doing the thing which I have mentioned over here.

Well I was hang the same problem which I have mentioned over here. well I have talk to the server admin to fix the matter of mine, they told me that they have enabled UAC on the system and it was the root cause of the problem. Well the admin have disabled the same and now I am not having the issue which you have mentioned over here. so you should take the server admin I am hoping that they will help you out.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should simply reinstall the software on the computer of yours. why I am suggesting because the problem which you are getting is happening due to corruption of the files. I am sure that you will be able to fix the matter after reinstalling software on the system of yours.