Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

When I Click On An Icon - It Comes Up With Open With!!

Windows Software

Old 02-06-2011

When I Click On An Icon - It Comes Up With Open With!!

Hiya All!!
My Computer has been like this for a while now =(
I am 16 years old and am revising for my GCSE maths exam and really need to open up my revison icon! So i go to click on it and it pops up with a large box saying "open with"... This never used to happen but it does now!! =(
Everyone is saying to go to RUN and type in CMD... So i went to Run! Typed in CMD and it says application not found =( I really really need help asap
Thank you!!!

Old 02-06-2011

Re: When I Click On An Icon - It Comes Up With Open With!!

I won't be able to help you, if you don't provide us with more appropriated details. You did not mentioned what kind/type/format of file you are trying to open. The "open with.." option usually occurs when the file associations gets deleted. And according to me the easiest way to fix your problem is to perform System Restore. I am recommending System restore because you have mentioned that you were not facing this issue a while back.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,