Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Canon Digital EOS Software unable to Work with Windows 7?

Windows Software

Old 02-06-2011

Canon Digital EOS Software unable to Work with Windows 7?

Hi, I have a canon digital camera, and I use to connect it with my PC, whenever I want to transfer any files from the memory card to my PC, but since last 3 days, I am not able to do this, windows 7 won?t detect the software. And the software which I use is Canon EOS 350D, it was perfectly working with the windows XP, but the problem is with the current windows only, I try to search the solution on the internet, possibly visited almost websites known to me, but still didn?t get any solution, need advice, thanks.

Old 02-06-2011

Re: Canon Digital EOS Software unable to Work with Windows 7?

This might be possible that the software you?re using for connecting the device is not compatible with the version of your operating system, but still you can check the compatibility test, and of suppose you found that it is not possible even after troubleshooting, I would recommend you to download the latest driver from the internet, and make sure that you download it from the canon?s official website only, or else you may doesn?t get the same driver.
Old 02-06-2011

According to me, I think the driver which you are using is been corrupted and because of that only the windows is unable to connect your device to the computer, thus I would like to recommend you that you can simply uninstall the drivers, and then reinstall it, though I am not very sure that the problem would be get solved, but you can always try that. rather you should download the latest driver from the website and then try to install it, I hope this would going to work.
Old 02-06-2011

Yeah, this is the basic problem with this operating system, there are many program that doesn?t work properly with the windows, even though they are good with windows XP. I would suggest you to uninstall the driver and then reconnect your device, thus let the windows itself found the drivers for your device, and as the windows get the driver, you can download that drivers, so it would surely work with the widows 7.
Old 03-06-2011

I would like to suggest you that, you should try to download the latest driver from the canon?s website, thus they must have released the driver which would be compatible with the windows 7, otherwise you may have option for transferring the data from the memory card to the PC, for that you can use the card reader also for that, I would like to tell you that if you buy the latest one, you?ll get the slots for almost each kind of card, including mini SD, micro SD, Express card etc.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,