Thread: Nero kwik Media Audio/Video Sync Off

Nero kwik Media Audio/Video Sync Off

For quite some time, Kwik Media worked without a hitch. However, lately, the audio/video sync is off when playing videos. The problem does not occur with Windows Media Player or VLC - only with Kwik Media. I contacted Nero Support but did not get a satisfactory explanation. Is there a way to correct this problem (other than stop using Kwik Media)? (I have uninstalled and re-installed Nero 10, but that failed to correct the problem). It's a great programme to use to view media, and I'd like to have it working ok again. . . but is frustrating to watch a mvoie when it isn't playing properly. Anyone with any suggestions? (Thanks.)

Re: Nero kwik Media Audio/Video Sync Off

Can you try to do a system restore to a previous state or time when the audio or video sync were working fine on the Nero kwik Media? If that doesnt correct the problem then first try to uninstall the nero kwik Media software completely with a tool called Revo uninstaller which will remove all its remains and then uninstall the sound drivers from your pc and then reinstall the sound drivers first and then try to install the Nero kwik Media again and check if it is working fine again or not.