Thread: Need Dell Optiplex gx260 Ethernet controller driver for windows XP

Need Dell Optiplex gx260 Ethernet controller driver for windows XP

I am using Dell Optiplex gx260 desktop in which there was windows xp installed. Normally my sisters use this computer for its college project use. Some days before I formatted the computer due to virus infection and after that I installed the windows xp again in my computer after that I installed all the required driver in my system but some driver did not perfectly specially Ethernet drivers. Now please tell me where I can find this drivers for that. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Need Dell Optiplex gx260 Ethernet controller driver for windows XP

I have gone through your issue and I think you can solve this issue by trying this steps. First uninstall the current Ethernet drivers from your system and after that restart your computer. Now insert the driver CD again in your laptop and after that install the Ethernet driver I think after doing that you will be able to use the internet in your computer. Sometimes reinstalling the driver will fix the problem that is why I am suggestion you this trick. I hope it will be helpful for you.

I have gone through your issue and as you have said in your post that you are not able to install the driver In your driver CD then you have to download it from the internet. Just go to the DELL official site and after that search your desktop name and after that click on the download drivers and after doing that select the required driver which you want. Now download it and after that install it in your computer now after doing that you will be able to use the internet.

If you want to download the Ethernet driver and if you are not able to find it on the internet then I will help you for that. To download the driver you have to click here ETHERNET DRIVER. Now after that download the driver and install it in your system. I think after downloading this updated driver you will not find any difficulty to start the internet in your computer. I hope this solution will be helpful for you, if you want any more information then please let me know.

After reading your post I have tried to search the driver on the internet but I didn’t find it anywhere. After trying that thing I gone through your above post and I downloaded the Ethernet driver by using your given link and after that I installed it in my system. Now after doing that when I restart the computer after that my computer is working perfectly and I am not facing any issues with my Ethernet. Thank you for giving me that link and helping me.