Thread: Unable to clean registry using Ccleaner?

Unable to clean registry using Ccleaner?

Hello friends I have a problem occurring in my mind are that I am unable to clean the registry using Ccleaner? I am using new version of Ccleaners. I’m using new version of Ccleaner...but it is not cleaning registry for dream weaver, windows blind even after trial period is over...it is not showing this registry problem even in the scanned list....please help me soon. I am getting frustrated. Please help me in solving this problem.

Re: Unable to clean registry using Ccleaner?

I would like to recommend you that I use Ccleaner as well. In this case I believe that it doesn’t clean the registry, it only fixes some prominent issues and the ccleaner solves the issue mostly by just deleting the registry items I am not telling it by searching on the net I am telling it by the personal experience.

I would only like to suggest you that the Ccleaner it will only remove its registry only after uninstalling the program. I think so that if you keep the program installed and try cleaning it, the Ccleaner would leave it since the program is installed it is being used. Uninstall the program then use CCLeaner to clear its registry and then install back the program. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem

I want to just recommend you that unfortunately registry cleaners are not able to perform miracles against software which doesn't uninstall properly from the registry. They can clean up references to files which no longer exist as well as remove associated (COM) Component Object Model examine, but only if it conforms to an expected pattern. Because the registry can store anything software decides to put there, if it is outside what a registry cleaner can feasibly look for/remove, then it will remain there - unless of course that program's uninstall routine does a proper tidy.

I just want to suggest you that you are not able to clean the registry try this thing. Click Start, Run, register it. Navigate to the key. HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ AcroExch.RMFFile \ Default Icon. Right click on it and click permissions and click allow. You can either delete the key right there or re-run RM. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem.

I would just want to say that if you can recognize extra entries yourself then you can delete them (go careful though). Alternatively, just leave them there - they are unlikely to cause you any problems, take up very little space and, despite what you may have read, don't cause the PC to slowdown to any human-perceptible degree. I hope that this suggestion will help you.

skipper86 Guest

You can use RegInOut System Utilities program to remove registry errors..