Thread: How to remove some stubborn and corrupted files from the system?

How to remove some stubborn and corrupted files from the system?

There are some programs in my system that do not get deleted at all even if we remove them from the control panel then also it comes back to the system so what can be the reason behind it? can you all tell me there are some files who just refused to get deleted so I want to know is there any software or any kind of program that can remove such kind f files from the system so any of you all having any information on this kind of files then please do let me know about it I am waiting for your responses so please do reply it to me.

Re: How to remove some stubborn and corrupted files from the system?

Ok lets get started with the simple solution first see what you have to do is get the programs that is giving you the problem reinstall them first, yes I know it’s a bit weird solution but listen to me what that will do is that it will replace all the files that are refusing to get deleted and hence all that files will be replaced so that’s the trick here, once all that files are replaced then better uninstall the program and I think all the files will get deleted on its own, so that’s a much better solution for you in this situation, so better give it a try for it and I am sure it will be worthful for you.

I think so the above solution is not a effective option for you its like trying the same method again so what I will advice you is that try with the revo uninstaller program, so once you get the program install the software in the system and then try deleting the files from it that will do a complete scan of the system and will remove all the unnecessary files from the system, for first I will advise you to try its 30 day free tri al version of revo, if you like it then you can go ahead and give it a try, so hope everything was clear for you.

Hey thanks buddy for the solution but I just forgot to mention in the above solutions that I had already tried my luck with the revo but that also did not gave me much help so that’s of no big use for me so let it be, as far as the first solution is concerned then I would say that what if I don’t have the installer of that particular program then what should I do? Do you have any answer for that , c’mon guys I need some other solution for this problem so please do let me know about it as soon as possible iam waiting.

Ok then if that’s not working then what I would advise you is to try with the windows registry see with the windows registry what you can do is that go to the cmd and type regedit and hit ok button, now after having done that go to the following location
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall
    Now there you will get to see all the programs that are there what you have to do is go there and uninstall it, if you want to delete some files then delete that file accordingly.

Ok thanks for it but frankly speaking I cannot find any such kind of programs there so sorry to say about it but I cannot find any such kind of program there I must have checked it hurriedly but yes its time to give another look at it so I will have a look at it carefully and will get back to you all if it sorts out the issue for me. Anyways thanks for suggesting me about the methods and do giving some apt solutions for the same, so anyways thanks a lot everyone.