Thread: Which is the best Alternative to Roboform ?

Which is the best Alternative to Roboform ?

Hi, I have a PC at my place and I use to use the internet, and for keeping the password I use the software called ROBOFORM V6 which is worked actually as i password manager for keeping the login details such passwords and the user id's, I had bought this software from long time ago actually, and at that time they have said that I would get all its update for free whenever it is been released, but they haven’t keep the words that they have said, and because of that only, this software is I think no more secure, I am about to buy a new software, but don’t know which one shall I prefer, which one will be the good alternative for these? Need suggestion.

Re: Which is the best Alternative to Roboform ?

As far as I know this software is quite good actually, I know that the services about the updating the software is too awful, but still the performance what it gives is unbreakable, In fact I am using the same software, and because of that only I would like to suggest you that you should stick with this only, or else you may not find the software, that actually provides such a good password management utility, I’d suggest you to buy the new license of version 7.

According to me this kind of utilities are just made to plunder the customer actually, I had the bad experience with their this software, whatever they are saying is just fraud nothing else, when I come to know about this fraud, all my password was actually stolen. Thus strongly recommending you that don’t use this kind of software, but if you’re satisfied, then off course you can have too many choice, if you just search it on internet.

See I had heard about the software called LastPass and KeePass, which is used for the same, thus you can try this software, as far as I know this software has some limitations, actually they accumulate logins online in their database, which is simply conflict to the local uses. But still they are best, as you won’t have to paid that much for these, and if you are not aware about this, you can firstly try the free version also before buying the actual software, in fact I would recommend you the same.

Yeah off course you can have many software’s that performs the same activity for you, and I also heard about this roboform, In fact I has used it, but it is good more or less, but still I would like to recommend you that you can have many software’s such as 1password, keypass, autofill and greasemonkey, I haven’t used all of them, but as you have mentioned that you’re keen to use such a software, I would suggest you that you should download the free copy of each of the software I have mentioned.

Hi, I am using the greasemonkey software for saving all my passwords and the loginf details, and the most important what I like about this software is like, it doesn’t have any such limitation such as it works with any particular browser only, it will work with almost each and every browser unlike the roboform. And whatever I have suggest you is the fastest tools that is works better than roboform, thus would suggest you that you can trust on these software blindly.