Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2011

Re: Registry Cleaner

I am such a novice old fart I purchased a program called AntiMalware from Ashampoo to clean my register and computer as I did not have faith in a free program, anyone know anything about Ashampoo software?
Old 08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris1946 View Post
I am such a novice old fart I purchased a program called AntiMalware from Ashampoo to clean my register and computer as I did not have faith in a free program, anyone know anything about Ashampoo software?
Ashampoo software are well known company that make software such as for Burning solutions for CD, DVD & Blu-ray, Multimedia applications, Defragmentation solutions and many more products. It is one of the leading Internet-based companies worldwide in the field of software development, sales and web portal sites.
Old 20-06-2011
jonpeter001

CleanMyPC Registry Cleaner scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,