Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Software to improve performance of PC

Windows Software

Old 29-05-2011
flupsie

Software to improve performance of PC

When starting my PC which uses XP in the morning, it takes several minutes to load. Is there any software that someone can recommend that will improve the performance such as tumneup360 by Spotmau inc? Your assistance in this regard will be most appreciated

Old 29-05-2011
a4aniruddh

Re: Software to improve performance of PC

Just try Ccleaner. This cleans up unwanted temporary files and repairs registry. Free to download. This improves system performance.
Old 29-05-2011
flupsie

Thanks for the tip, much appreciated
Old 29-05-2011

I think that you have installed too many softwares in your pc, so what you can do is try to disable all the start up programs that are not required. To do that simply, click on Start >> Run >> then type msconfig and a dialog box will appear. After that click on Start up on the bar and uncheck the programs that are not required to start at the windows xp startup.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,