Thread: How to capture screen without using software?

How to capture screen without using software?

Hello friends hi there is a problem occurring in my mind that how to capture the picture of the screen without any software help. I have used much software like Adobe Captivate 5.5, Fast Stone Screen Capture etc for capturing the image of the screen but now I am thinking that is there any solution that is used to capture the image of the screen without any software if yes then let me know the solution I will be very grateful to him. I am thanking in advanced for replying me giving me your precious time thanks. . .

Re: How to capture screen without using software?

Hey dude hi I would like to suggest you that there is a simple way of capturing the image of the screen without any software only you just have to do is If you just want to take the picture of the desktop screen you should use the keyboard keys. Use the Print Screen button on the keyboard or use Alt+Print Screen button on the keyboard and after then paste it in Paint, or Microsoft PowerPoint. . . I hope that the suggestion will be very helpful to you…Good luck!!!

Hey dude hi whiles the discussion going on the topic of How to capture screen without using software? I would like to recommend you that there is a way through which you can capture an image of screen without using software’s I think you can’t take you video, but you can hit the print screen key on the keyboard it is located next to the scroll lock key . Then paste it in paint or Microsoft PowerPoint etc. Viola! Screen captured. By doing this you can capture the image of the screen without any software help. I hope you like my suggestion . . . Good Luck!!!

Hey dude hi I want to suggest you that you can hit the Print Screen button on the right side of the keyboard, what it does it takes an image of your desktop screen and adds it to the clipboard. In case from there you can open up Microsoft Paint, and paste the image on it. Until and unless you consider Paint as software you don’t want to use, in which case, I’m not sure how you would do it. . . .

Hey dude hi I was surfing on the internet I saw the question and the suggestion given to you the suggestion given to you are very nice and systematic I think so that your problem has been solved if in case the problem is not solved then I have searched on Google there are various videos that can suggest you that how to take an image of the desktop screen without any software help and I think that the problem will definitely solve. I hope that my suggestion will be helpful to you