Thread: VirtualBox 4.0.0 of Oracle

VirtualBox 4.0.0 of Oracle

Recently Oracle releases the VirtualBox 4.0.0 versions. I see this VirtualBox and it looks pretty decent in as per the features point of view. The feature of this VirtualBox is so good. I really appreciate its functionality. This VirtualBox 4.0.8 was released in 2011-05-16 and this is a maintenance release. Then I want to collect some reviews about this VirtualBox. If anyone has read the articles related to the VirtualBox then share your own thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Re: VirtualBox 4.0.0 of Oracle

Hello dude, I removed my old version of virutalbox. Now I had tried to download this new latest virtualbox 4.0.0 in the system. Right now, this VirtualBox runs on all types of operating systems such as Windows based, UNIX based OS such as Linux, Macintosh, and Solaris. it also supports a guest operating systems. This is the best to install this latest virtualbox on the any type of popular operating system. This latest product meets professional quality standard.

It is a powerful virtualbox 4.0.0 and it is compatible with the Intel x86 as well as the AMD64 and the 32 64 bit Intel processors. This product contains the extra added facilities such as fixed attaching of disk image and this image is to be immutable. This virtualbox also compatible with the Linux as well as windows operating system and the kinds of facilities present in this is very latest. Few of the advanced versions of this virtualbox also come onto the market.

Hey dude, this is the just maintenance release and it contains most of the older features. There are just extra little bit features added in this virtualbox. I think there should be necessary to add the more extra features on this virtualbox. I hope that the upcoming versions of the virtualbox have to be done this kind of features. I am much wait some kind of the latest factions. The current versions also contain the good features which I have never seen in the previous versions.

I have read something about this VirtualBox and I must share this thoughts. This VirtualBox contains the incompatibility with recent Mac OS X. This version is a 64-bit mode. It also added controlvm screen shotpng subcommand. This would be helpful for saving the screenshot of a running VM in PNG format. This also contains the several Floppy improvement facilities. Then I apologies added features of this virtualbox 4.0.0.