Thread: Windows 7 burned DVD is not giving the option to play all

Windows 7 burned DVD is not giving the option to play all

I burned a DVD on my laptop Windows 7 and this is the second DVD I try to play on the eMac with OS 10.4. I understand, the technology of Windows 7 is too late for this old eMac to keep pace. But sound familiar? My DVD player plays all the same thing happens with my laptop. I've tried VLC and Mac own the DVD player application. My title screen with chapters, I can see all the chapters with no problem and play each one separately. In VLC I only see "pause", so the press, nothing happens, press the same button (which becomes "play") and nothing happens. Under Mac DVD player, DVD playback only gets the black screen. The DVD was burned with Nero on a laptop Acer Windows 7, if that helps any. I'm guessing the Nero program assumes that "push the play button" on any device "play all", however, since we are talking about how certain computers interact with a DVD, it looks like my own expected a "Play all "button on the title screen as the Roxio burner application I use on this Mac, the title screen shows the chapters, but also has a" Play All ". Nero has that option? How I can fix this? Thanks!

Re: Windows 7 burned DVD is not giving the option to play all

Why don’t you make use of windows DVD maker as such I have no experiences with it but might be changing the programs of the system will help you a lot so that’s what I think would be the perfect solution for you so you must give it a try or it. I think you have used Nero here so time to give some options to the windows DVD maker as well so go ahead with it and let me know if you are able to get some solutions out of it just revert back to me if you have got the problem solved.

As such I think there are several options that you will be getting to know of. So that’s what I think would be perfect for you. When you are burning the DVD just check out for the customization options in it while burning see you might have not adjusted the setting s and hence it is giving you such kind of issues as of now so better make some customization changes in it and then only go ahead and burn the DVD, hope you have got the necessary information on it.

Well as such there is no such issues with the windows 7 itself so better don’t blame the windows 7 for it so that’s what I would like to warn here, as such windows 7 does not give any kind of issues which are related with the burning of the CD. Why don’t you have a check about that with the burning software that you have used I hope you are understanding what kind of issue I am talking about so that’s what I think should be explained first and then you must better jump to the conclusion that windows 7 is the culprit.

See if there is no other option for you then better ask the Microsoft support team for the solutions you might get some help from there itself, so that’s what I think would be the perfect solution for you. See they might be having some idea of the solutions and hence that’s what I think would be perfect for you, who knows you might end up getting the perfect solution for the problem, so go ahead and have a talk with them and let me know if it worked or not.

Hey thanks for the same I will read the suggestions that you have given here and lets see see as such I have written the DVD and now I cannot do any customizable changes in it and hence I don’t think that would be of any use for me. Let’s see if I can get some other solution in my hand. Anyways appreciate your efforts for the same and thanks a lot for the solutions that you have given here.