Thread: When I convert my AVI into layers in Photoshop it appears white?

When I convert my AVI into layers in Photoshop it appears white?

Hello friends Hii to all i have doubt in my mind that i have Photoshop CS5 and whenever i am trying to convert an Audio Video Interleave (AVI)file, exclusively Audio Video Interleave (AVI) video, the film come up white and whenever i want to spruce the video in the small window. Please help me . It's so frustrating, please and thank you so much for replying and giving me your precious time thank you once again in a high note .

Re: When I convert my AVI into layers in Photoshop it appears white?

Hey dude Hii I think Photoshop is actually predestined to work with photos... am not able to recognize that what you can able to do to a movie for example I can say Audio Video Interleave (AVI) . If you are speaking in relation with importing a small movie clip and translating by casing the film then you can do this, by making them white or excavate too occasionally.

I think so there is a problem because the software you are using is not correct. Photoshop is for RAW Photo Images it is not for Audio Video Interleave (AVI) files for Audio Video Interleave (AVI) files you need Adobe Premiere this is a software which will do whatsoever you want, but Photoshop won’t work as it has the wrong format . I hope you like my post and it proves useful to you

According me I think that u should make use of video converting software to help u work out the problem and solve all the other issues. On the web, there are many specialized software that helps you to work out some of are like 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum and so on, if you want more information on about the software you can find them on the internet.