Thread: Unable to install the Marvell 91xx driver using GA-P55a-UD3

Unable to install the Marvell 91xx driver using GA-P55a-UD3

I have recently assembled my computer and I am using GIGABYTE GA-P55a-UD3 mother board and 4GB of RAM. I was using windows vista and I have upgraded my OS with windows 7. In my computer I am not able to install the Marvell 91xx driver in my computer. I have tried to solve this issue in so many ways nut none of the tricks worked for me. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. If any one have same problem and if any one have solved this problem, then please give me solution regarding this problem.

Re: Unable to install the Marvell 91xx driver using GA-P55a-UD3

I have read your problem and if you are not able to install the driver then I think you should try to solve the problem by doing following things. First open your CPU and disconnect the connector from your hard disk and after that connect it again with your system. After that start your computer again and after that try to9 install the driver in your system again I thank after doing that you will not get any issue with your system and you will be able to solve the problem.

I was trying to search the solution for your problem and I have found one solution for your problem. If you are trying to install the driver from your driver CD and after that also yo0u are facing this problem then I think you should try this thing. First download the driver from internet for your Marvell 91xx and after that delete all the temporary files form your computer. After that restart your computer and install the new downloaded driver in your system. I think after doing these steps you will not face any problem with your system. I hope my ideas will be helpful to you.

I have referred your problem and I think you can try this idea. First remove the connector from you system and after that insert different connector in your computer. After inserting the other connector in your computer start the computer and install the driver in your computer and after that turn off the computer. Remove the connector and insert your connector again in your computer. I think after doing that your system will work perfectly. Please tell me whether this idea worked for you or not?

I have tried to solve the problem by removing and inserting back the connector but that idea didn’t make any difference. After that I also trued to install the driver which I have downloaded form internet, but my system is not allowing me to install that driver also. I also connect other connector and tried to install the driver but still no help from that idea also. Please give me some more solution to solve that problem. I am waiting for your replies. Thank you in advance.

If you want to solve this problem then I have one solution for you which you can try to solve your problem. You can solve this problem by downloading this driver. I have also fixed my issue with help of this driver only. To download this driver you have to click here DOWNLOAD. After downloading that driver install it in your system and after that you will not face this problem. I think you should try to to fix this problem by doing this trick. Hopefully my idea will work for you.