Thread: The application DES 2.0 doesn't work properly

The application DES 2.0 doesn't work properly

Hey friends I want to ask you something, I hope this would help you people also, I am using gigabyte mobo, and it is very good motherboard I would say. But the problem arrived in the application that I am using, I've been using the DES app from Gigabyte mobo for a long time, but now it doesn't work properly. It stays off by default and when I switch it on, the DES window stops working and I have to end it manually using the task manager which is very miffed. How do I make It work again? Any idea?

Re: The application DES 2.0 doesn't work properly

Hi, good to see you here again, I always tell you that don’t install such a free applications to your machine, as this application didn’t work properly and apparently damage other application too, rather I would still suggest you the same, that uninstall that software instead you may have too many another applications too, but first of all please uninstall this otherwise who knows what is it harm next?

There might be a number of reasons for causing the same, I mean to say that an application suddenly stops working. Most of the time it is very easy to fix those problems related to the applications, but sometimes we don’t get any such option except uninstalling application. So as you have mentioned that it is not working properly, I would say first of all remove it, if you have particular remover then it is well and good otherwise you can simply do that from the windows itself, and then reboot the system.

I think you have download that application from the phony websites, and because of that only you are not able to use it properly, and now it reaches to that situation that you are not able to start it, isn’t it. But I would like to recommend you that don’t again download it from the same source, rather download it from the legitimate websites, as they would provide you the best software for your machine, and most importantly won’t harm other data.