Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-05-2011

Digital Photo Organizer for Windows PC

Right now I am searching for a digital image organizer for my company?s computers. We would like it to be inner software otherwise web service and have the capability to type in numerous key words to discover our photos. Instance green high resolution would stop our green homes that we have lofty resolution pictures on. I have downloaded flickr and actually like it. Does anyone have different advice? What with reference to BR Software? Picasa is not our kind.
Old 25-05-2011

Re: Digital Photo Organizer for Windows PC

If you're utilizing Windows 7, I don't believe you require extraordinary software or program to put in keywords to images. Launch the directory with the pictures, choose an image, and watch the "tags" part at the base. You can put in keywords to pictures that method (test1; test2). Ensure you click the Save key that seems following you put in them. Picasa does tags, as well, except they forever felt similar to an late addition to me. For example the routing window permits you to choose images as a result of Albums, People, Projects, as well as Folders, except you should make use of the search utility to filter on tags.
Old 25-05-2011

The jpg format of image can supports tags natively. Since someone pointed out, the Windows 7 edition of Explorer permits you allocate and search in support of tags (Windows Vista does this, as well). On the other hand, the user interface is type of awkward. If you've obtained Windows Vista, you previously have Photo Gallery, which maintains these tags wonderfully. If you contain Windows 7, you are able to download Microsoft's Windows Live Photo Gallery, fundamentally the upgrade. They've altered the interface considerably, unluckily imho, and it's not like geared to tags and the previous edition, except still has them.
Old 25-05-2011

Ulead Photo Explorer 8.5, is the uncomplicated image organizing program to employ with aspects for every one kinds of media: images, videos plus music. Functions have instinctive, welcoming labels, and numerous sharing techniques are obtainable counting email, print projects as well as the Web. Ulead is lying on the front position of video organizing, flawlessly mixing video into the picture organizing progression. The features are:
  • Album formation allows you put in photos, video plus music clips into a middle folder intended for easier access.
  • View by date through Album Calendar, via expressive text otherwise your personal rating (A, B, C, or else unrated).
  • Zip as well as unzip files exclusive of the want for an additional Zip program.
Old 25-05-2011

I have toggled to Adobe Bridge following utilizing iMatch and afterward ACDSee, which is fraction of the Photoshop CS2 suite. It provides complete IPTC support - or somewhat, complete XMP support, except while that's what Photoshop utilizes it works fine for me. The cause I switched was the total end-to-end job it creates promising. I shoot Raw as well as Bridge lets me to tag everything through my metadata by the use of XMP, which is saved next to the Raw files (seeing as Adobe treats them like being un-modifiable, which I concur among).
Old 25-05-2011

Corel Photo Album 7 has a wide variety of features and is simple to exercise. Download, view plus systematize your images ?your method? rapidly and effortlessly. Proper and improve pictures with a click or else two. Generate additional projects with integrated templates also share among others via email plus mobile phone. Furthermore, effortlessly back-up and guard your pictures with this photo organizing program. Corel Photo Album 7 consists of a extended list of organizing capabilities, single?click editing aspects, sharing manners, and back up traits.
Old 26-05-2011

Photo Organizer Deluxe is Windows program that permit you to generate and administer each and every one kinds of digital snap, picture, along with graphic catalogs. For the database beginner, Photo Organizer's spontaneous interface in addition to ready-to-use picture register resolutions creates it simple to set up and utilize. In support of the power user, Organizer gives the straightforwardness of wizards that formulate it trouble-free to configure and make use of multimedia organizers that you produce.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,