Thread: How do I fix this problem- display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered?

How do I fix this problem- display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered?

Everytime I try to play WoW it lets me load it and everything till I get to the part where I actually enter the game with my character right in front of me. It flashes black and grey then freezes my pc. But if I do Task Manager during this episode I'm able to get back to the dash and terminate WoW before the crash. But at the bottom right it says display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered. How do I fix this? I'm getting really irritated.. I wanna play WoW!

Re: How do I fix this problem- display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered?

You can try to search for incompatible drivers installed on your computer. Do this by clicking on Start and then on Run. In the space provided, type sigverif.exe and click on OK. This app will search your system for unsigned drivers and list them. Not all unsigned drivers cause problems, but some do. You have to use a process of elimination to pinpoint the bad guy.

Re: How do I fix this problem- display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered?

It said they are all signed. I've done GoBack and went to a time where this issue wasn't happening and it didn't help. I completely whipped my computer clean to factory defaults. Still having the problem. I can't seem to figure it out at all. I've updated EVERYTHING multiple times and still nothing. Man if you can help that would be amazing because not even HP or Intel OR some tech guys online could help. I'm feeling kinda screwed.. I mean I might end up havening to buy something, but I don't even know what I would have to buy!