Thread: Do i install dreamweaver on a macbook

Do i install dreamweaver on a macbook

Hi, I am using notebook with MAC OS in it, and my configuration of notebook includes 1.83 Ghz dual core processor, and a 512 MB of RAM. Actually I want to built a small website using the dreamweaver on my macbook, so is my configurations well? I am planning to install the latest version of dreamweaver, shall it be good at their performance, or will distort other function also, or do I install the older version? Need suggestion. Thanks.

Re: Do i install dreamweaver on a macbook

Actually according to me you won’t be able to run the latest software, rather you must have to use the older versions software or you basically you need to upgrade the RAM in your laptop, because It is the only thing that affect the performance of the notebook, and you can easily buy it from t he computer peripheral store, and By the way the good news is like, all the memory are getting too much cheaper.

I think you should firstly upgrade your notebook, because the software you have mentioned takes too much memory to load itself, and according to me you won’t be able to run that software, otherwise I would suggest you to install the older version, because they have enhanced the new software with some of the capabilities, otherwise everything is same, including its functioning.

If you are not willing to upgrade the notebook, I would suggest you that don’t use this software, rather you’d get another software for doing the same function, though they are not as good as this but you can at least design the forma for your website, or there are other option too, in fact google s also providing the options for making our own site. You can make from there also, otherwise I don’t think you would have more option.

I would say your machine is good enough to run the software, as I am also using it in my computer, though I have 1 GB of RAM it works very fluently, so I am assuming that it would also run good in your notebook, and off course you always try to install it, In fact I would like to suggest that download the previous version too, and first of all try to install the latest version, and it if you found any glitches in it, uninstall it and try to run the older versions software.

I would say, why you are bothering about making the site, as you can give it to any engineer, who are the professional experts in this field, you just have to paid them, nothing to worry more than that, in fact they would only help you to buy the domain also, they know the actual price of different domains. but if you have decided to it on your own, then i would say you should try the earlier version only.