Thread: Which software’s will help me to partition the drives?

Which software’s will help me to partition the drives?

I have a computer at home and installed a fresh copy of windows xp service pack 2. I installed this operating system because windows 7 weren’t providing partition option while installing. Gparted live, but I was not able to see my drives. I am using WD SATA 3 drives. Thus are there any tools or any software’s which helps me to partition the drives. Please require any recommendation to work with having sata 3.

Re: Which software’s will help me to partition the drives?

EASEUS Partition Master Home Edition is a free, all-in-one software partitioning. It offers three main features: Partition Manager, Partition Recovery Wizard and disk copy and partition to resolve all the troubles of hardware RAID partition, MBR and GPT disks, detachable devices in Windows XP/Vista and 7 for 32 - bit and 64 - bit operating systems. The most important first is its partition function that helps to expand the system partition to resolve the issue of disk, resizable / movable, create, convert, format and delete the partition, rebuild MBR and so on. Also, lets you drag and drop in the disk map to simplify their work.

There are many programs and tools available on the Internet with free of cost or by purchasing them. Therefore no longer need to spend hours doing tedious job, complicated return to the facility in the purchase or improvement of your PC. Take all the best of the system are used to - and simply move to the new environment. Use Drive Copy 11 professionals for quick, well-organized migration of any computer software or hardware combination from any source to any destination. This is also a nice tool for partitioning.

Acronis Disk Director 11 Home is a completely new product for managing feature-rich disks available. If you are determined to maximize disk convention and safety data that has never been easier to partition hard drive, or resize, move or merge partitions without losing data. Acronis Disk Director 11 Home includes dominant new features like Windows 7, GPT support dynamic disk and disk, comprising a capacity across multiple disks and more, including partition management, recovery of Experts and the operating system selector.

MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition is a free of charge disk utility that adds dominant partition management capabilities both 32-bit Windows installations of 64 bits. You can make, remove, resize, format, duplicate, exchange and hide partitions, changing drive letters, convert lively disks back to basic disks, and critical testing and maintenance. It is compatible with most disc types, including detachable storage devices like USB drives and memory cards.

Partition Magic allows you to rapidly and simply generate, combine, minimize, maximize and convert all the workstation hard disk partitions without deleting the data. With Symantec PartitionMagic Pro, people partitions very fast and simply on desktop hard disks for storing important corporate information such as records, applications and operating systems. It allows companies to guard the data actually sorting out it from other files. Back up can be made easier after partitioning the drives.