Thread: How to copy protect my CD/DVD

How to copy protect my CD/DVD

Hello friends, I am searching for a technique on how to copy protect my CD/DVD. I have tried looking on the web for the same, but it seems that there is no information on the same. I have decided to use the burning software, that is Nero Vision and the CDs and DVDs used will be normal ones. If anyone has any idea about the software along with the steps for copyrighting the discs, then please reply as soon as possible. My computer is running Windows 7 operating system.
    Last edited by DooM !; 30-04-2010 at 10:39 PM.

Re: How to copy protect my CD/DVD

Many of the famous organizations and corporates have tried to copy protect the CD/DVD. But, they have been unsuccessful to do so. There are many of the softwares available in the market that helps to unlock the copyrighted discs. So, it is a waste trying to protect the discs. Just imagine that if large organizations and corporates cannot protect their discs, then how can a small user like you do it. I am sorry, but I dont think that there is any perfect solution.

I am trying to protect my data and information in my discs with all possible softwares available in the market, but it has proved of no help to me. It is very difficult to copy protect the CD/DVD and I know this because my colleagues have been able to copy all the data and information that I had loaded into the discs. Thus, I also need some advice for doing the same. All the help is appreciated.

Hello again, thank you for replying to my query so soon.
    As you, JonathanD have mentioned in your post that there is no good methods to copy protect my CD/DVD, so you mean to say that I have to leave all m data and information unprotected? There must be some solution for the same. Please help me with some method as soon as possible. Its very urgent.

There is a very simple solution to copy protect the CD/DVD:
    • The computer has to be running any Windows or Linux or Mac operating systems.
    • You need to have Nero, that is the application for burning the discs.
    • There is an advanced disc duplication utility called CloneCD and you need to have that.
    • Finally, 2 blank discs.

Steps for copyrighting:
    1. Burn a disc normally.
    2. After that, you will have to add a data session to it.
    3. Next, the disc has to be ripped as a CloneCD image file.
    4. Passive protection has to be added and the disc has to be modified accordingly.
    5. Now, this image has to be burned to the new disc.
    6. This will create the copyrighted disc.

Hello there, I have tried out the above mentioned method to copy protect the CD/DVD and I can assure you that the discs that are created with such techniques will have industrial strength. It thus, provides passive protection for the discs, that helps the discs to be ripped by advanced rippers, it can be used in all the operating systems and another important feature is of the magic markers that can used with it.

According to me, there is no perfect software that is available to copy protect the CD/DVD. Softwares are available, but they are of very high level. This means that only professionals use them. Inorder to protect your discs, I suggest you to contact some third party and they will help you in this situation. You just have to give your discs to them and they will do your required work.

idea Re: How to copy protect my CD/DVD

Hello
    There are technical ways to protect software so that it can be loaded only once. . I propose a very technical process to use when a Developer want to protect his soft or his application from piracy. That’s will stop people from getting access to use it , in this way you can to sell your soft ONLINE or on CD or DVD in full security.
    Now I invite you to discover it's utility and free download this solution from