Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to install PhotoEditorX VIP Package

Windows Software

Old 22-05-2011

Unable to install PhotoEditorX VIP Package

Recently I purchased the PhotoEditorX VIP Package. This is to be well suited for the beginners and professionals who specially want to Edit photos and create makeovers easily and quickly. It is well suited for the GUI based technology. But now it gives the installation error message. When I try to install it onto the windows XP then it gives this installation error message. I want to solve this error right now. Any help will be appreciates.

Old 22-05-2011

Re: Unable to install PhotoEditorX VIP Package

Sometime the spyware/virus programs presents in the system and they doesn?t allow installing any software on to the system. Normally this could be happens and hence the user are so worried about this spyware and the virus program. The common solutions behind this are to just download the official copy of the antivirus and install it onto the system. Then run this antivirus and remove this kind of spyware and virus from the system. This solution works most time to solve the installation error.
Old 22-05-2011

I also faced the installation problem of the PhotoEditorX VIP Premium Package. I try to install this software on the windows XP OS. Then I think that the virus program is present on the system and hence the installation error is occurred. Then I download the quick heal antivirus and try to remove this virus. It helps to remove the virus program. But the trouble remains continue. I never know the reason behind this trouble. Then is use the manual and it helps to solve the trouble.
Old 22-05-2011

Hey dude, I think that the trouble is related to the hardware compatibility and hence the installation goes to the failure. The PhotoEditorX software needs 128 MBs of RAM and at least a Pentium 3 CPU. This software is specially designed for the windows base operating system such as windows vista. Then just check these system configurations of your system. It helps you to solve the trouble. Try this software on the vista OS.
Old 22-05-2011

I also faced the same trouble and I never understand the basic reason behind this. Then I check the system configuration and the actual issue is present in the system. Then I changed this system Ram and then try to install this software. But it can?t work. Then finally I install the windows vista OS on it. Surprisingly it works and the trouble present in the system is to be solved. I don?t know the basic reason behind that but I found the solutions.
Old 23-05-2011

I had installed this software by just following the normal procedure and it done successfully. Then I try to run these applications and try to edit the some photo images. But it can?t allow editing the text. I don?t know the basic reason behind that but I think this is the dummy software and hence the trouble is occurred. Then I contact the support staff of the photoeditx. The expert person tells me the right solutions and now this software works without any issue.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,